Transition / Development / Foundation Squads
- Mesh kit bag
- Water bottle
- Pull buoy – must be junior size
- Short fins
- Goggles (ideally + spares)
- Swim hat (club hats are available from Suzanne Cadge)
- All of the above
- Hand paddles – Finis agility – generally the one spot size (small) until at least 14 years old. Please do not buy hand paddles with rubber straps – see picture below
- Knee length socks – football socks are ideal
- Tennis ball
- Belt – nylon belt with quick release fastener (Ebay or Amazon) – to be used to tie sponges to for resistance training. A bucket belt or swim parachute would be an optional alternative but more expensive.
- As for B squad with the addition of a Finis Tempo timer pro (worn inside a hat so you must have a hat in your kit bag.
There are a number of online swimming suppliers. We have teamed up with local supplier Ness Swimwear who have set up a dedicated club page
Club members can use the discount code TYNEASC to get a 5% discount on all items on the site (e.g. swimwear and goggles) as well as the equipment listed on the club pages. The club also receives a small commission on any purchases made using the discount code. If you have any questions about equipment please speak to your coach before making a purchase.
Please name all equipment – a black sharpie generally does the job although it does wear off over time and needs refreshing.